Global Lean Sigma provides a full range of high value Lean Six Sigma, instructor-led training, coaching and certification programs to client companies around the world through two delivery methods:
1. Private courses at your company's site anywhere in the world
2. Public courses for individuals or group at our designated locations
We offer various Lean Six Sigma training and certification programs that have successfully integrated the traditional tools and methods of Six Sigma DMAIC (Define - Measure - Analyze - Improve - Control) with the latest Lean tools and methods. Global Lean Sigma also offers a stand-alone Lean Practitioner and Lean Healthcare training using our effective, proprietary methodology of LEAP (Learn - Evaluate - Adapt - Perfect) to achieve rapid operational efficiencies and enhanced service excellence. Our Lean Six Sigma (LSS) training targets all organizational levels: Executives, Champions, Master Black Belts, Black Belts, Green Belts, Yellow Belts and Lean Practitioners. Please feel free to contact us via telephone or email for further information regarding our training services, including locations and quotes.
The Global Lean Sigma Advantage
- All of our training is delivered by highly experienced instructors with over 20 years of Lean Six Sigma experience and has a focus on real-world application for both Service and Manufacturing organizations.
- We offer consistent training based on the same training materials across your global locations so all your business locations will learn the same high-standard training to drive improvement across your organization.
- Our training team is a globally recognized Award-winning team and has trained over 2,000 Lean Six Sigma practitioners to date.
- Our Award-winning training team has proven teaching various Lean Six Sigma practitioners effectively who have delivered successfully over $300 million accumulated benefits through their training projects.
- Global Lean Sigma consistently received excellent, high marks from training participants on course evaluation feedback and we're proud of our excellent services.
Participants' Course Evaluation Feedback - Scores To Date
Lean Six Sigma Course Description
LSS Master Black Belt >10-Day Classroom - This course is for Lean Six Sigma Black Belts who wish to master the necessary skills to go beyond simply working DMAIC projects. The… Read More
LSS Black Belt >10-Day Classroom - This course is for people to learn and apply the advanced Lean Six Sigma tools and methods to complex improvement projects in your organization.… Read More
LSS Green Belt >5-Day Classroom - This course is for people to learn analytical tools on how to apply DMAIC methods and Lean tools successfully to your transactional service or… Read More
LSS Yellow Belt >3-Day Classroom - This course is for people with a desire to learn the best practices of Lean Six Sigma and the DMAIC methods, but do not… Read More
LSS Champion >2-Day Classroom - This course if for managers and senior managers to gain the knowledge, competencies and tools they need to lead the Lean Six Sigma improvement… Read More
LSS Green Belt to Black Belt Upgrade >5-Day Classroom - This course is for existing Lean Six Sigma Green Belts who have completed a project and wish to upgrade to a Black Belt. Course… Read More
Lean Practitioner >4-Day Classroom - This course provides you the know-how to uncover and eliminate waste throughout your organization that reduce the flow of your processes to serve your… Read More