With Global Lean Sigma’s Yellow Belt training, you will develop an understanding of the fundamentals of Lean and Six Sigma best practices, their metrics and basic improvement methodologies that will help your organization excel. This course does not provide awareness training, but rather specializes in training designed to develop leaders with the skills to advocate Continuous Improvement by providing them basic practical tools to improve the organization and to better their individual job performance on a daily basis. Participants will develop the skills to lead smaller improvement efforts, and will also understand how to identify issues that could be addressed with more powerful Lean Six Sigma toolsets.
Throughout the training, you will be exposed to a variety of practical problem-solving tools and techniques, relevant real-world tool applications, and examples applicable to your businesses, as well as hands-on exercises and tutorials to ensure rapid learning and knowledge retention.
What Participant Will Learn
- Best-practices of analytical tools to be applied through DMAIC methods and Lean tools to your transactional service or manufacturing daily improvement efforts
- Fundamental Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques defining the cost of poor quality, identifying root causes of key problems and implementing improvements and control
- Methods and techniques identifying quick-wins in daily improvements
- Soft skills on Change management, Communication skills and Continuous Improvement leadership
- No prior Lean Six Sigma training is required
- Recommend for participants who are business Subject Matter Experts or have a desire to learn Lean Six Sigma best practices as part of operational project teams or daily improvement efforts
Participants have come from various industries to contribute to operational excellence and prepare for career development through learning Lean Six Sigma best practices
Upon completion of training, a prestigious Global Lean Sigma training certificate will be provided to successful candidates
- Microsoft Windows 2010 or later with all current Service Releases
Microsoft Office 2010 or later with all current Service Releases
- Public course: See training schedule
- Company site: Call for quote and volume discount
Available Public Courses & Registration