Global Lean Sigma's Black Belt training and certification program will vigorously teach candidates the ability to lead large, complex Lean Six Sigma projects with confidence and expertise in order to maximize the organization's effectiveness. Our training course is carefully integrated by rigorous DMAIC tools and methods along with Global Lean Sigma's proprietary LEAP methodology for Lean improvement in order to form an effective and practical approach to solving large business problems quickly and effectively. Throughout the training, you will be exposed to key problem-solving tools, relevant real-world tool applications and examples to your businesses, hands-on exercises and tutorials to ensure rapid learning and knowledge retention.
The training is delivered in 2 phases (five days in both Weeks 1 & 2), with 4 to 5 weeks between phases to allow the participants to apply the learning to their training projects while under the guidance of Global Lean Sigma's experienced Master Black Belts. Candidates will have the option of registering the course in either Services or Manufacturing; based on applicability to their organization.
What Participants Will Learn
- Advanced analytical tools on how to apply DMAIC methods and Lean tools to transactional services or manufacturing training projects
- Relevant detailed statistical and graphical Lean Six Sigma tools defining cost of poor quality, identifying root causes of key problems and implementing improvements and control for complex business projects
- Methods and techniques on how to identify early quick-wins in the training projects to build team and management support
- Soft skills on Change management techniques, Communication skills, relationship management, project management and people leadership
- No prior Lean Six Sigma training is required
- Statistical knowledge is not a prerequisite as computer software will peform the analysis
- Recommend for participants with a strong desire to learn and solve problems through leadership and executing Lean Six Sigma projects.
Participants have come from various industries to contribute to operational excellence and prepare for career development and advancement.
Optional Lean Six Sigma Black Belt examination may be given at the close of training
Upon completion of training, a Global Lean Sigma training certificate will be provided to successful candidates. When a training project is executed, completed, and reviewed by a Global Lean Sigma Master Black Belt for proven business results, a prestigious Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification will be awarded by Global Lean Sigma.
- Microsoft Windows 2010 or later with all current Service Releases
Microsoft Office 2010 or later with all current Service Releases
Minitab 18 or later
- Public course: See training schedule
- Company site: Call for quote and volume discount
Available Public Courses & Registration