Lean Six Sigma Champions are managers or senior managers who advocate for Continuous Improvement and have access to the organizational resources needed to drive and support the implementation of Lean Six Sigma improvement projects. They help remove roadblocks in the way of Black Belts and Green Belts in completing their improvement projects in order to maximize Return on Investment to the organization. The success of Operational Excellence or the Continuous Improvement strategy depends on the support and actions of Lean Six Sigma Champions.
Global Lean Sigma Champion training provides managers with knowledge of their role in organizationally supporting the improvement efforts of Black Belts and Green Belts. They will develop the necessary skills needed to mentor and support Lean Six Sigma projects. They will also learn the correct process of identifying and selecting key improvement projects, Black Belt candidates and Green Belt candidates to support business goals. They will gain insight on Lean Six Sigma deployment key success factors, and general knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools and the DMAIC strategy. Participants will have the option of registering the course in either Services or Manufacturing; based on applicability to their organization.
What Participants Will Learn
- Insights the use of Lean Six Sigma methodologies as current industry-leading best practices to achieve Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement to maximize shareholder value
- The process of developing a strategy for integrating Lean Six Sigma capabilities into the operational performance
- Insights on the integration of Lean LEAP and Six Sigma DMAIC methodologies in the delivery of business values
- Effective identification, prioritization and selection of Lean Six Sigma improvement projects for Black Belts and Green Belts
- Proficiency in guiding project leaders as Black Belts or Green Belts through each phase of DMAIC
- There are no formal requirements for participation in this workshop
Participants are typically managers and senior managers (including executives) who have ownership to lead organizational Continuous improvement
Participants have come from various industries to contribute to operational excellence and prepare for career development through learning Lean Six Sigma best practices
- Upon completion of training, a Global Lean Sigma training certificate will be provided for recognition of successful achievement
- Microsoft Windows 2010 or later with all current Service Releases
Microsoft Office 2010 or later with all current Service Releases
- Company site: Call for quote and volume discount
Available Public Courses & Registration