Global Lean Sigma Green Belt training and certification program enables candidates to maximize results effectively and efficiently through defining and executing Lean Six Sigma projects within their organization. They will learn how to utilize the valuable Lean Six Sigma tools, techniques, and methodologies required to achieve maximum cost reduction and quality enhancements to ensure their organization excels. Our training course is carefully integrated by rigorous DMAIC tools and methods to form an effective and practical approach to solve business problems quickly and effectively. Throughout the training, you will be exposed to a variety of key, practical problem-solving tools and techniques, relevant real-world tool applications and examples applicable to your businesses, hands-on exercises and tutorials to ensure rapid learning and knowledge retention.
The training is delivered in 5 days. Global Lean Sigma's highly experienced Master Black Belts are available to provide coaching of candidates during their training projects. Candidates will have the option of registering the course in either Services or Manufacturing; based on applicability to their organization.
What Participants Will Learn
- Analytical tools on successfully applying DMAIC methods and Lean tools to your transactional services or manufacturing training projects
- Relevant statistical and graphical Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques defining the cost of poor quality, identifying root causes of key problems and implementing improvements and control
- Methods and techniques identifying early quick-wins in the training projects to build team and management support
- Soft skills on Change management, Communication skills, relationship management, and project management and leadership
- No prior Lean Six Sigma training is required
- Recommend for participants who have a strong desire to learn and solve problems through leadership and executing Lean Six Sigma projects
Participants have come from various industries to contribute to operational excellence and prepare for career development and advancement
Optional Lean Six Sigma Green Belt examination may be given at the close of training
Upon training completion, a Global Lean Sigma training certificate will be provided to successful candidates. When a training project is successfully executed, completed and reviewed by a Global Lean Sigma Master Black Belt for proven business results, a prestigious Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification will be awarded by Global Lean Sigma
- Microsoft Windows 2010 or later with all current Service Releases
- Public course: See training schedule
- Company site: Call for quote and volume discount
See Available Public Courses & Registration