Global Lean Sigma's Black Belt training and certification program enables candidates with the ability to lead large, complex Lean Six Sigma projects with confidence and expertise to maximize the organization's effectiveness. Our training course is carefully integrated by rigorous DMAIC tools and methods to form an effective and practical approach to solve large business problems quickly and effectively. Throughout training, you will be exposed to many numerous key problem-solving tools with relevant real-world tool applications and applicable examples in relation to their business, hands-on exercises and tutorials to ensure rapid learning and knowledge retention.
This course is developed for those who have previously completed the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training. It is the quickest and the least expensive method to achieve a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification. If you find that you truly enjoy the Lean Six Sigma methods in the Green Belt training and want to upgrade your knowledge, this course is for you.
Global Lean Sigma's highly experienced Master Black Belts will be available to provide coaching to candidates during training projects. Candidates will have the option of registering the course in either Services or Manufacturing; based on applicability to their organization. Upon completion of certification, the candidates will be eligible to pursue the Master Black Belt training program.
What Participants Will Learn
- Advanced analytical tools on applying DMAIC methods and Lean tools to transactional services or manufacturing training projects
- Relevant detailed statistical and graphical Lean Six Sigma tools on how to define costs of poor quality, identify key problem root causes and implement improvements and control for large, complex business projects
- Methods and techniques on how to identify early quick-wins in the training projects to build team and management support
- Soft skills on Change management techniques, Communication skills, relationship management, project management and people leadership
- Completion of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is required
- Recommend for participants with a strong desire to learn and solve problems by leading and executing Lean Six Sigma complex projects
Participants have come from various industries to contribute to operational excellence and prepare for career development and advancement
Optional Lean Six Sigma Black Belt examination may be given at the close of training
Upon training completion, a Global Lean Sigma training certificate will be provided to successful candidates. When a training project is executed, completed and reviewed by a Global Lean Sigma Master Black Belt for proven business results, a prestigious Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification will be awarded by Global Lean Sigma
- Microsoft Windows 2010 or later with all current Service Releases
Microsoft Office 2010 or later with all current Service Releases
- Public course: See training schedule
- Company site: Call for quote and volume discount
Available Public Courses & Registration